HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND OTHERS
Wear a mask: Wear your mask over your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin
Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing
It’s especially important to wash:
- Before eating or preparing food
- Before touching your face
- After using the restroom
- After leaving a public place
- After blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing
- After handling your mask
If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Use hand sanitizer before putting on your mask
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue with you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow and do not spit.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
Monitor Your Health Daily
- Be alert for symptoms. Watch for fever, cough, shortness of breath or other symptoms of COVID-19.
- Take your temperature.
- Follow CDC guidance if symptoms develop.
Stay 6 feet away from others: (about 2 arm lengths) from other people